7.30.2007

Eight Things About Me

I've done been tagged by a meme by Tom Blogical... and, what the heck, it seems to be fun, so I'll join in.

  1. Like Tom, I've considered going to culinary school. I've already been to the culinary school of hard knocks... that's the one you go to when your family is in the restaurant business (they're not in it anymore).
  2. I love Seattle. Yeah, it's probably the second most lefty town on the west coast (San Francisco is obviously #1), but I still love that city. I just don't ever wanna live there. Now, Bremerton...
  3. I have absolutely no sense of time. Without looking at my watch or a clock I can't tell you if 10 seconds have gone by or 10 minutes.
  4. On the other hand, I have an excellent sense of direction. I can usually find my way somewhere after I've been there once or twice. And yes, I can read a map... and even fold it back up properly!
  5. Meatloaf is one of my favorite dishes. I think its bad reputation primarily stems from people trying to cook it who don't know how.
  6. I love watching it snow.
  7. If I won the lottery, I'd probably open a used book store. I just love books.
  8. I set my alarm to go off at least 30 minutes before I have to actually get up. That's because I have a bad habit of smacking the snooze button. Several times.
Now I am gonna tag CatholicandGOP of Faith and Country, Revbeaux of Liberal Implosion, and Whiskeyboarder of Educated Soldier. Hope they all forgive me!