9.04.2007

GOP Debate Rumored

Yes, I say rumored. Because I've only heard about it through word of mouth, so to speak.

FOX News is hosting a GOP Presidential debate in New Hampshire, Wednesday, September 5, 2008, at 9:00 PM (Eastern). So I've heard.

I've read commentary during this campaign that people don't watch debates. That may be true. I have tried to watch them all. Or at least watch video of them on the 'net after the fact. Maybe one of the reasons some people who might be interested never know about them.

Just a few weeks ago, there was the surprise debate hosted by ABC's Steph Dog on a Sunday morning. I had heard about that one, but never once heard what time it would be. Who knew it would be at 7:00 AM on the West Coast.

I spent about ten minutes at the FOX News website trying to find something about the GOP debate tomorrow night. Nada. Zip. Zilch. If it's there, it's hidden. It's almost as if they are trying to keep it secret.

If these organizations, networks, whatever, want people to know about and watch these debates, they are going to have to do a better job getting the word out.

Just sayin'.