10.29.2007

Terrorists Support Hillary

I kid you not:

“I hope Hillary is elected in order to have the occasion to carry out all the promises she is giving regarding Iraq,” said Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, a Palestinian terror group. “I hope also she will maintain her husband’s policies regarding Palestine and even develop that policy. President Clinton wanted to give the Palestinians 98 percent of the West Bank territories. I hope Hillary will move a step forward and will give the Palestinians all their rights. She has the chance to save the American nation and the Americans’ life.”
Sometimes you can tell a lot about a candidate by who supports them, ya know?

I wonder if the Clinton campaign will include that in their TV ads. I can see it now... "Hillary - The Terrorists' Choice."