9.08.2007

AlGoreacle: Eco Warrior Hypocrite

Just to add fuel to the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) alarmism of CCG's post (below), I have to point out the latest display of elitist global warming hypocrisy.

DRUDGE reports that the jet setting eco-warrior is caught on video utilizing a luxury private jet for transportation.

**Exclusive**

As former Vice President Al Gore waits to hear if he has won this year's Nobel Peace Prize for his tireless effort on climate change, a new video will air this weekend capturing Gore on a fuel-guzzling private jet!

[...]

Developing...


Hannity is set to show the video this Sunday night (Sept 9, 2007).

Don't get me wrong. I personally don't care who flies what kind of airplane to where. I don't care if AlGoreacle wants to fly a private jumbo jet from Nashville to Knoxville, TN. If I had the means, I'd have my own Gulfstream, jetting me to where my little heart desired.

What I do care about is when AlGoreacle, or any of the other global warming alarmists and disciples, stands up and starts telling me what has to be done to save the planet from AGW. We shouldn't fly so much; we should drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars; we should do this; we should do that. Then they go jetting around the country in private, fuel guzzling jets or traveling around the country in a caravan with buses and tractor trailers to preach to us about saving the planet from global warming.

It's tough being an eco-warrior, especially when you're an elitest hypocrite. Besides that, I didn't like AlGore before his eco-warrior charade. This just gives me another reason to mock him.